blog 1





                     I chose From Grimm to Disney as my first year seminar because the history and story behind Disney today has always peaked my interest. In high school we had only learned as far as Disney in the world war and its involvement with the propaganda during the time and I wanted to go back even further as well as into the fairy tales. In this seminar I am hoping to accomplish improvement in my test, quiz, and writing abilities with the help of our peer mentor as well as Dr. Esa. With such a supportive outlet to help me I want to take advantage of that when possible. As a child I listened to many fairy tales, my favorite was always Cinderella. I also chose to do my report on Cinderella, this has always been my favorite fairy tale because the idea of your basic average girl turning into a princess made me want to be just like her and maybe be able to turn into a princess too. .

Comments